How and Why We Obtain Information TOKASH may receive non-public personal information about you (the “Personal Information”) from any of the following sources:
• Your applications or forms (for example, name, address, Social Security number, birth date, assets, and income);
• Transactional activity in your account (for example, trading history and balances);
• Information from consumer reporting agencies;
• Information from other third-party data services (for example, to verify your identity and to better understand your product and service needs);
• Other sources with your consent or with the consent of your broker;TOKASH may process the Personal Information for the following purposes:
• Managing and administrating any account you may hold with TOKASH on an on-going basis (the “Services”);
• TOKASH will itself (or through a third party e.g. credit reference agency) process certain information about you or your directors, officers and employees and your beneficial owners (if applicable) in order to carry out anti-money laundering (AML) checks and related actions which TOKASH considers appropriate to meet any legal obligations imposed on TOKASH relating to, or the processing in the public interest or to pursue TOKASH’s legitimate interests in relation to, the prevention of fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery, corruption, tax evasion and to prevent the provision of financial and other services to persons who may be subject to economic or trade sanctions, on an on-going basis, in accordance with TOKASH ‘s AML procedures;
• to report tax related information to tax authorities in order to comply with a legal obligation;
• to monitor and record calls and electronic communications for investigation and fraud prevention purposes, for crime detection, prevention, investigation and prosecution, and to enforce or defend to report tax related information to tax authorities in order to comply with a legal obligation;
• to monitor and record calls and electronic communications for investigation and fraud prevention purposes, for crime detection, prevention, investigation and prosecution, and to enforce or defend TOKASH and its affiliates’ rights, itself or through third parties to whom it delegates such responsibilities or rights in order to comply with a legal obligation imposed on TOKASH or to pursue TOKASH’s legitimate interests in relation to such matters or the processing in the public interest;
• to monitor and record calls for quality, business analysis, training and related purposes in order to pursue the legitimate interests of TOKASH to improve its service delivery;
• to update and maintain records and for fee billing;
• to carry out statistical analysis and market research;
• to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you or to the institution you represent, and which processing is necessary to perform a relevant contract with you, comply with legal obligations and/or which is necessary for TOKASH’s legitimate interests indicated above and/or where the processing is in the public interest;
• to retain AML and other records of individuals to assist with subsequent screening of them, including in relation to investment in other funds or the provision of other services by TOKASH, to pursue TOKASH’s and (in some circumstances) its clients’ legitimate interests.
How We Protect Information About You
We take reasonable security measures consistent with applicable law to protect the security of your Personal Information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. We also implement the use of encryption or Secure Socket Layers connections for the transmission of any Personal Information. In so much as personal email is generally not encrypted, we request that no Personal Information be sent to us via email. We will retain your Personal Information as long as an account is active or as needed to provide you Services. You may, at any time, instruct us to remove Personal Information, but you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to TOKASH from our servers. We will also retain your Personal Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. User preferences and opt-out choices Email, Direct Mail, Telemarketing, and Third-Party Sharing. To opt out of:
• Receiving promotional or marketing emails from TOKASH at a specific email address;
• Receiving direct mail;
• Receiving calls;
• Receiving notifications provided as part of the Services;
• Disclosure of your information to third-parties; and
• Use of your information for a purpose that is materially different from thepurpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized.
• Contact us by mail at the address below.How We Share Information About You
We may share the personal information that we collect about our customers, prospects, or former customers with their brokers or with:
• TOKASH corporate affiliates, including internal service providers;
• Unaffiliated service providers (for example, printing and mailing companies,liquidity providers, and other entities who may provide services at TOKASH’s direction)
• Government agencies, other regulatory bodies, and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions)• To credit reference agenciesin order to carry out money laundering and identity checks and comply with legal obligations;
• To TOKASH affiliates and third party vendors in order to process the data for the legitimate purposes;
• Other organizations, with your consent or as directed by your broker (for example, if you request personalized performance reporting) or as permitted or required by law (for example, for fraud prevention or to respond to a subpoena)
• To competent authorities, courts and bodies as required by law or requested or to affiliated for internal investigations and reporting.
The disclosure of personal information to the affiliates and other third parties set out above may involve the transfer of data to the USA and other jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such countries may not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. TOKASH has put in place the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Union Commission for such transfers of personal data. Please email@example.com ifshould you require more information on TOKASH’s international data transfer solution. Our service providers are obligated to keep the personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by TOKASH.
Privacy, security and service in TOKASH’s online operations are just as critical as in the rest of our business. We use firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect TOKASH accounts and systems from unauthorized access.When you interact with us through online channels (for example, websites and mobile applications) owned and controlled by TOKASH (“`tokash websites”), TOKASH manages personal information in accordance with all of the practices and safeguards described previously. When you visit TOKASH’s websites, we may collect technical and navigational information, such as device type, browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on TOKASH’s websites. We use this information for a variety of purposes, such as maintaining the security of your online session, facilitating site navigation, improving TOKASH’s website design and functionality, and personalizing your experience on TOKASH’s websites. Additionally, the following policies and practices apply when you are online: TOKASH provides information to its clients through electronic means only. These include Email, website and online platform.Kindly note that to receive information electronically from TOKASH, a valid Email address is required. TOKASH provides information through our website which may not be addressed personally to you.Cookies and similar technologies
Connecting with TOKASH on social media sites
TOKASH mobile applications
TOKASH mobile applications (“apps”) allow you to access your accounts, trade securities, move money, and access third-party news and research using wireless or mobile devices. Our privacy practices apply to any personal information or other information that we may collect through the apps.
Protecting children’s privacy online
TOKASH websites are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). TOKASH does not intentionally collect information on TOKASH websites from those we actually know are under 13, and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through the sites.
Access to Your Information
You may access and, if necessary, correct your account information through a variety of media offered by your broker and TOKASH (e.g., statements or online services). Please contact your broker if you require any additional information.Data Subject RightsYou have the following rights, in certain circumstances, in relation to your personal information:• Right to access your personal information.
• Right to rectify your personal information.
• Right to restrict the use of your personal information.
• Right to request that your personal information is erased
• Right to object to processing of your personal information.
• Right to data portability (in certain specific circumstances).
Where you have provided your consent to processing (e.g. to receive information about products and services which may be of interest to you or to the institution you represent), you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting TOKASH by email firstname.lastname@example.orgWhere TOKASH requires your personal information to comply with AML or other legal requirements, failure to provide this information means TOKASH may not be able to provide the Services or the service to the institution you represent. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you are a former customer, your information is treated in the same manner as the information of current customers.TOKASH offers several options for accessing and, if necessary, correcting your account information. You can review your information using your statements, or through our automated telephone or Internet services. You may also write or call us with your request for information. If we serve you through an affiliate, please contact them directly.
How To Complain
you may contact TOKASH at email@example.com